Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hey again.

I wna state something about my few days aft new yer,kay ? Backstabbers wow-ed me. I dont care anymore. Suke hati kau ! Backstabbers will always be backstabbers. Like those two faced dogs ? I guess everybody should knw. Not stating any names here. But pls jgn terase if you think this person might be you. Just afew years and you'll be out of my life for good.

I hate fights and arguements. Just dont try me. I dont care if you hate me cos i i've been left alone before. All those shit talking people said about me. Now my armour's steel. You knw wht ? I hate you. I really really really hate you. I made a big mistake you know. And now i hate you aloooooooooooooooot. More than before. You see i never hated you that much until NAOW!

Okay,pegi mampos alright ?
Im making this statement cos i feel like it. Letting out my anger as you see. But people change and my feelings change. So,maybe,i mean maybe,tmr i'll accept you as my friend again. Thanks.


-Shzlina
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee(:

No comments:

Post a Comment