Sunday, January 10, 2010

Dont pull me down w you

Dakota Fanning

Miranda Cosgrove

Kendall Jenner
Oh hey :D

I was surfing the Internet when i saw three stars were all grown upppppp. They're almost the same age as ME ! Okay,i knw some of you guys must think. Who the hell is Kendall Jenner ? Shes Kim's Kardashian half younger sis.

I stayed at home whole today. Watched Wild Child,Enchanted & BandSlam on tv. When i look at the time dah 7pm. Omg,yes. Yo peeps,sorry for not answering or replying your msgs today. Kinda engross in watching the shows. Theres school tmr,how i wish it was sch holidays again. School sucks.

Worst of all,tmr theres morning practice for me. Argh,super binget. Dah besok band satu hari,but wht to do. Nak quit pon takbleh. This is what i call REGRET. Just two more years and im out of regent. I haven done my homework. Omg,i dont know wht homework i hv. Shuts,

Don't fall too deep
Into the death trap
There is nothing to gain
And everything to lose

You get attached
To people you don't know
Only to get hurt
For their stupid show

Your mind gets boggled
With thoughts that aren't there
Your heart gets crushed
Just so they can snicker

The internet is my trap
Just like many others
Do not fall too deep
Into your death trap




Bye (:
- Theres nothing more capturing than happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment