Saturday, January 16, 2010

Falling back down

Okay,hello.

I've some things to say. Where am i gonna start ?

To Huiqin : Okay,urm. I've nothing to say to you since your the person who keeps talking behind my back. And yeah,i dont like hanging around w the same ppl everyday,naek jelak siak. Im not right & i cant say tht im wrong. Cos whtever im doing now,im doing it and not you. Did i say anything about you these few days in sch ? Well,no. And look whos the one whos talking fuck things about me ? Im sorry tht i dont hv much time for you. But please understand,i got tight schedules. Why dont you eat w us during recess ? Instead of MIA-ing,i hope tht helps ?

To Syu : Omg yes,we used to fight like crazy sia. At least,you dont advertise me badly on your blog. I didnt say i wanted to go w the guys,but i feel more secure around them. Cos look at us girls now,backstabbing each other like stupid asses. You tell me,should i hang w people who talks bad about me ? Im learning to accept you around me and all. I knw i can be moody & angry most of the time. Yeah,my moodswings. Sorry babe (:

To Syaf : Urm,i dont think i got alot to say to you cos no more i'll be seeing you the most in sch AND in band. Oh,im sorry for not hanging around w you girls that often. I admit that im kinda drifting away frm you girls. But please,cut me some slack. I nd my own space to live and breathe wht i like to do. Thanks (:

To Ros : You'll forever be my mommay. (: Ily.

To June : Hahahahahaha,i have nothing. Cos i see you everyday aft sch and in band. Haha,jerko. Did we hv a nice walk around the entire yewtee just now? Wtfffffff. Haha,loser.

To Ashqn : Oh well,im sorry for drifting aprt frm you & the rest. I knew this was going to happen. I can cut my time in two if it makes any different to you cos well,im keepin alot of things about me behind your back. I dont wna share it w you and the rest. You think i dont knw tht im changing,i know. I can feel it,im not the person who i used to be. Im not the old me. I know i've change,but things come around and i'll change back. I just nd some freakin durian to drop on my head to knock some sense in me. See you in sch. (:



No comments:

Post a Comment