Thursday, January 21, 2010


Hello everyone. (:


Today has been one of days tht i just laugh uncontrollaby one whole day then sulk like mad the next day. Okay,reached to sch late. While walking up the stairs,i heard " Pls rmb to check the students if they worn their ties properly.". I was like * Oh shit,hari ni Thurday kan. Tak bwk tie sia lagi*. You knw,i think im still stuck in sec2. Haha,kental. Padehal dah SEC3 ! So,i decided to hide my front part of the body w my bag. See,at least im forward at making plans.


Assembly was seriously boring. I slept w my eyes open the whole time. Ronald was hilarious. He came in the hall wiggle his fingers infrnt of kevin's face and said " Are you scared ? ". Haha,omg. Hilarious guy. Aft assembly had mothertongue,my group continued our future car drawing. Eirfan's reaction to my idea was merepek je. Im always the merepek one to him.


Then had physics,i didnt understand a single thing at all. Not even one bit. I was like " Ros,kau faham ? ". Then she shook her head. Then i said : Alamak,same2. To be frank,i didnt understand cos i wasnt listening. I wasnt listening cos i was eating. Hahhh,lapar sia. Then revised maths. Aft maths we had maths retest. Wna knw how much i got for my first test ? 7/35. Gile babi punya pandai punya orang. What do you expect ? I finished the paper 10mins aft chekgu give out. Nak tido nye pasal kan -..-


Aft sch,slacked at sch for awhile w clan & girlfriends. I sat beside Ashqn,okay she is really merepek nak mampos okay. I took a video w my ipod then she was like " eh,korng. Stop it,stop it,stop it,stop it,stop it. ". I dont knw how many times she said stop it but i know its alot. Cos the gays were sort of fighting then she thought by saying stop it,they would listen. Haha,they wont. Trust me,they treat you like wall once they're busy w something.


Then said bye to the rest and head to Yewt Point w Ashqn & Syaf. Otw there,this was out conversation.

Ashqn : Eh korng,korng nak dengar lagu ?
Me : Is it the one you let me hear just now.
Ashqn : Ya.
Me : Then tknk. * evil smile *.
Ashqn : Tapi syaf belom dengar.
Syaf : Aku dengar tadi,tapi tk sangat pasal i was hearing two songs at one time.
Me : * showed the whtever face to Ashqn *.
Ashqn : * Ons the song. Seeeeeeee,sedap kan sedap kan.


See how immature Ashqn is eventhough is turning 15 before me. Then went to buy bbt abeh lepas tu slack bwh block skjap, we were talking about Opus thing & how merepek everything is. Then we took a bus,omg we waited for the bus super long. Sampai sempat nak amek gambar-s. Hahaha,will post them up soon. My stupid usb cable mcm something wrong. -..- Stupid Usb cable,go electricute yourself ah.


Then me & Syaf went to Lot1. I teman-ed to wait for her mum to come. Bought for my dad birthday present skali. See,im a good daughter. Nehnehnehnehnehneh,reached home at about 5pm. First time balek rumah gini mcm punye siang but imma good girl mahhhh. Kalau tak,pukol lapan pon tak sampai2 rumah. Okay,tmr's sec1 cca orientation. Noel,we can do it. Hahaha,im waiting for somebody's msg. (:


-Forgot about wishing upon stars,i got something better.
Kay,bye everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment