Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hey (:

Im updating for this whole week.


Monday
I've updated about monday alrd. Just scroll down baybeh.

Tuesday
Okay,i didnt go for band cos of my arm. OMG,seriously my whole arm was red and itchy. I think its because im allergic to smth ? But its killing me. Aft tht,went to buy sch shoes at Cwp. Its white w pink trimmings. Im gonna be all pink next year ya'll know.

Wednesday
Had band. During band we were practicing our dance thing for sec1 orientation performance. It was exhausting you know. In the middle of practicing,me & Noel decided to stretch. Then had lunch w section at Long John Silver.

Aft band,accompanied Jun to take her contact lense at Woodlands. Yeah,my area there. Then at 8.15pm met my mum to fetch my bro at his new sch. When me and my mum reached there,my bro wasnt there. My mum panicked. But in my mind " Bagos ah,dier hilang! Stupid idiot. Let him sleep w the dogs and cats tonight. ". But then my dad called and said he reached home alrd. In my heart " so much for that plan siak! ". So me,fathin and my mum met Cik Rima at Yishun SS. Took a cab home. (:

Thurday
SOMEBODY invited me to go Countdown the night before. Celebrate together. I was excited at first until my mum ajak to go to my aunts house. I was sad la,like duh. So,i told SOMEBODY that i was busy. Blablablablablabla,went to my aunts house,went back home and straight away on the computer. In the end counted down w Farris and Wawan. Ya,that explains the post below on Msn.

Friday/Today
Im at my nenek's house. Nadia's beside me now playing maple. Maple is lame right ? Btw,everyone i created facebook alrd. Now,i have tagged,blog and facebook. My friendster's dead ! Died when i was in sec1. Fyi,hahahahhahahha !


Kay,byeeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment