Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Heyheyhey ! (:
Im gonna update about my lovely friends kay.


This is Farris/Fishball. Okay,this alien was sitting beside for the whole year last year. And he almost killed me w a penknife. Okay,i used to whack him really hard w my maths textbk for irritatin me 24/7. Oh yes,whacked him till he was on the floor. This year and last year was a blast gossipin/jokin w si Farris. I'll be looking to seeing his face next year. Yes,same class -..- Partners in Crime forever and ever and ever and ever (:

This is Wawan. I knw you guys must be wondering why Wawan and Farris is wearing the same shirt. I told everyone both of them dah tak betol. Okay,theres smth about Wawan you guys should knw. When this guy laughs,he cant stop. I mean he really cant stop. He has been a great great great friend to me since i spend a year sitting behind him in class. And i'll be seeing him next year too. Oh,and he has this thing for hair. (:

This is Junaidah. Btw,she does not look like this now. This picture was taken last year december. She has one heck of a personality i tell you. Okay,recently i talked her into putting colour extensions w me at the hair salon. Haha! I've also talked her into alot of crazy things. Shes been quite a friend to me these two years we had while in the same class. Eventhough we're not in the same class but we're still bandmates (:

This is Ashiqin. Shes my betsy. Although we had our ups and downs this two years. Chaos & havocks. But i hope next year things will be better. I tell this girl almost everything. She and I have almost everything in common. We're like the opposite of each other as you can say. Oh,and we're in the same class next year also. We love taking photos together. Guess how many photos of her do i have in my computer ? (:

This is Shuhadda. She can cheer anyone up anytime of the day. Shes my laughing gas. Omg,you guys should hear her do the shrek thing. Its hilarious nak mmpos. I laughed till i cried okay. We'll be in the same class next year too alongside w her other friends from 2-4. I can still rmb tht time when we had our war game in class and she went out crying. Hahahaha! (:

This is Yusyafiqah. Shes my gossip partner. Okay,i can gossip w her everyday every night. A week ago,me & her bought the same bag together. Mines strawberry shortcake. Hers is Kueh Lapis. Hahahaha,its a you know i know thing. We both got this about Twilight & New Moon. Eh Syaf,rmb the theatre ? Hahahaha,rock-a-by baby. She and me will be in the same class also. We're also bandmates. Right? (:
This is Huiqin. Shes my cina-twin. Okay,shes my first friend in the class. This girl change alot since sec1. From a quiet shy girl to a OMG wht hv you done girl. Her hairstyle change too. She can make this stupid yet funny faces that can make me laugh till i drop. Now,shes very outspoken & struttin her stuffs. Shes not gonna be in the same class as me next year. But we're still gonna keep in touch. Recess makan same2 ah! (:

This is Ros Athirah,my mommaaaayyyyy. Me and her has this thing about celebrities. You can catch us talking about celebrities anytime of the day. She has 100000000000 songs in her ipod. And shes the one who let me listen to ' A Gift Of A Friend ' and i immediately fell in love w tht song. Rmb that time when i banged your table during exam when you were sleeping ? Hahaha,that was hilarious (:

No comments:

Post a Comment