Monday, December 28, 2009


Hey (:
Its been afew days since i've updated. Oh well,cos " pemalas " and me are really good friends. Oh,me and " pemalas " spend most of our time sleeping. Hahaha,no. I was in Batam for holiday the past three days. So,yes. I did shopping alot thr. Bought a new swimming costume just to swim once in the pool. Haha,didnt you guys thought of the word reusable ? Went back ystd just in time to watch S'pore Idol. Omg,Sezairi menang ah! Baek brother. Okay,i was yelling and screaming fyi. (: Hahahaha,no.1 fan mahhh.

Okay today,had band. Three cheers everyone ! Nah,omg. Band band band. And the thing was just now was freaking boring. The only funny thing tht happen was between me & Liting. Omg,we were laughing so hard till tears came out. Its her fault,she started it la. Its a i know,she know situation. So,if you guys wna know. Dream onnnnn ~~ Then aft band,went back w Limin & Huiyi.

Then aft tht got some idiot called me to tell me smth then aft that ask me to online but still didnt tell me wht is it. See,no.1 time waster and loser in the entire.

Okay,let me tell you about this " some idiot ". Firstly now,this idiot is showing me how his changed in two years on msn. And tricked me just now,no.1 idiot too. And the worst thing,i believed it. See how i can percaye org mcm gini. Hmpf,its just so sad. Why does everything in this world has to end like this ? - rmb Jun ? Hahahahahahaha. No la,me & " some idiot " are really good friends not enemies. But he loves to irritate me. Hah,jerkk (:
Oh,just now i was being paiseh-ed by my RoxyRos. ): Hahahahahahaha!


Kay,bye people.

No comments:

Post a Comment