Saturday, December 5, 2009






Yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo and YO !
Okay,alright. Just nw Jun came to my house for awhile then we headed to Syaf's house to do the banners for CCA orientation. Everyone was there,okay not everyone. Only me,Jun,Suling,Zhengjie,KeeChong,HuiJuan,YauKuen,ZhiHao,Evelyn & Bryan. And duh,syaf too. Its her house. The minute i step in the house,KeeChong was bugging me to tell who told me abt ________. Yes,its a i knw he knw situation. Then i helped doing the draft & sketchin the cloth. Aft tht,me & Syf decided to take pics,then we forced KeeChong to join us. Then we decided to talk to Raiyan. Okay thrs alot of conversations. One by one okay,one by one.

Raiyan : Hold this paper for me.
Yaukuen : * takes the paper from him.
Raiyan : You knw,i can make sword with this paper.
Yaukuen : Okay.
Raiyan : First you roll the paper.
Yaukuen : Okay,roll the paper. Then then ?
Raiyan : * Ran away.

Hahaha,funny sia! (: Omg,Yaukuennnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Okay then its KeeChong.

KeeChong : Come Come,i play your _____.
Raiyan : Nooooooo,cnt play my P____s.
KeeChong : Huh ? Whats P_______s ?
Me : Walao,you dont knw whts P_____s meh ? Stupid sia you.
Syaf : Yala,you see. Even small boy also know.
Raiyan : * Points at show that dumb KC.
KeeChong : Ohh,chey. Whts tht call ah ? Peanuts ah ? I thought he say peanuts sia.
Me : You deaf or wht? Peanuts -..-
Keechong : Come,raiyan. I play your peanuts.
Hahahahahaha! Funny right? Seriously damn hilarious.
At about 7.15pm. Teman-ed ZhiHao & Syaf to change paint at the shop. Yeahhhh then went home happily blasting music in my ears.

Okay,bye! Chris Brown rawks. No joke.



No comments:

Post a Comment