Thursday, December 3, 2009

Hello.
Anyone wants to go out or better still find a job ?
Im in need of cash. Serious. I wasnt thinking of getting a job in the first place cos i thought of peace and relaxing until sch reopens. But theres a big BUT.
Ask friends,i would go in a shop and look at things for 10 hours and ended up not buying anything cos of one reason " NO MONEY!".

I'll be like window shopping or shopping w my eyes close. I got to think twice on buying stuffs cos i'll be spending my lifetime saving. I repeat lifetime saving. Hahaha,or worst pegi shopping tapi bwk bekal. Walao! And my *** would be like " you need so much money to go sch for wht?". i ask you for money,marah. Then when i wanted to get a job tak bagi. Argh,

Since the concert's over. Most friends and peepos said tht the started of the concert was boring. Yeah,i know. Really,i knowwwwwwwwwww. Jun & Syf now at Teck Whye painting some banners or whtever. Huiqin's working. Ros idk,miss her sia. Syu's also working. Ashqn was suppose to msg me today but didnt. So yes,im stuck at home doing nothing. Yay! And its only been 3days since concert's over. It felt like 1month. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH! Yeah,

Byebyebyebyebye!

No comments:

Post a Comment