Thursday, July 29, 2010



HAHA i look dumb in the pic up there & my hair looks short -..- okay nevermind,forget bout it. Hair will grow hair will grow hahaha. Im finding a way to update both my tumblr & (this blog). Okay so today I wasnt in the mood for anything. I was kinda pissed at everyone & everything. But of course hahaha I was covering my face w smiles & everything. And yeah that explains why this post is so fake hu hu hu ^^ Okay,band will start tmr. OMGWTH! I thought got break a long long break,you guys should hv a rest! OKAAAAAY,yeah right. We only rested for 1 week



Tmr theres the Sports Carnival thingy. Im so not lookin forward to it. Obviously,its in school. Another thing,my mom is a big kepo. She told me that she was listening to 1 sec2 boys talking bout a girl in the mrt. She just said " The boy so katek ayam & still can announce to the world that he like a girl name Nurul". Wtf hahaha,now my brother just told my mom that his friend stalk girls. And believe it or not his only sec1 -..- Okay bye yo i wanna eat again haha

No comments:

Post a Comment