Saturday, July 3, 2010


Im so so so so so so so tired now. Just came back home from band. For you guys to know,band will end at 9.30pm fuish balek malam. Competition is drawing near & I keep thinking that i cant do it. Or like what if I couldnt play on that day ? Most people say,dont be nervous you tend to screw up. But HELL I'll definitely be nervous,I only got 1 chance on that freakin stage & sadly theres no turning back at this point of time ):

After band,went to LotOne to eat w Jiongh,Saiyuan,Keechong & Min en. Complete jokers,theres I was starin into space and then I heard somebody singing hahahahaha omg. This dude wait this half-dude was singing " Last christmas I gave you my heart but the very next day you gave away...........". Sumpah kelaka gile hahaha kay now i fckin boooored. Haha bye I wanna sleep & eat

No comments:

Post a Comment