Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hey this is to you :

Damn you type so long. Firstly,i have alot going through my mind & Im really very stressed bout everything now. Do you know how much pressure is on me ? I have to go for band almost everyday & everytime I go the more stress I get. Do you think its easy to get a gold for SIBF ? I know I kinda judge you. But cmon give me a break,I tried to turn everything around if you notice but sadly I couldnt. If you think that not being friends with me will make you feel better than okay Im not saying anything. I need to be focus in something else now & I dont need anymore distractions. Im not covering anything that im doing now. Push all the blame on me,i deserve it seriously. Hate me forever,dont talk to me,be friends with others I kinda need that punishment.


Your killing me inside do you know that ? And when I step on stage,ready to perform my solo,i'll freak out & screw up cos I know somebody is not supporting me for the rest of my life. Im not ruining your life,it will soon be better cos im not there anymore. It kinda hurts,im gettin ugly dark circles under my eyes for crying late at night these past days. You know why I talk to you ? Cos I felt wrong & uncertained of where am i standing in my life. I was brought up differently,i dont know whats the feeling of needin to earn someones trust and respect towards you. You need to hear me out. You need to understand,I may get angry at you but the next day i try to make it go away.


And please about the memory card,I've forgotten about it. I thought problem solved but you brought it back up. I mean why? And huh about deleting your photos ? What I delete your photos ? That part I seriously dont understand. Suddenly about photos being deleted ? Huh ?


I will never stop fightin w you ? Just wait another 2 years and i'll be out of your life for good. You dont have to see my stupid face in sch anymore. You'll be moving on & i'll be moving on too. You can forget about me. I know Im a bitch so just delete me from your life. You dont need bitches in your life,your better off w'out bitches. And im sorry if I made you fight w J,you think I dont feel the guilt ? Guilty is my middle name now. Guilt are running thru my veins. Im super guilty right now. Everyday i try to smile & forget everything thats happening cos I got even bigger things to worry about. And sorry for blaming you ,im kinda heartbroken about the things happening to my life. I dont wanna loose another family member,im stressed out. My uncle passed away last year & I dont want anything tragic happening to me again.


I dont tell you about whats gg on in my family bcause i dont want anyone to know. I bet if you knew,you'll understand why am I feeling this way,why do i keep running away from my feelings & all those other things. Okay bye

No comments:

Post a Comment