Friday, August 6, 2010


So hey,i just got back from school & its now like 3.11pm ?! Okay wtf,im not suppose to be home this early. Anw had our band performance & it kinda s**k. Sj was kinda dissapointed in somebody. Well its his fault anw. Me & Syaf was like running up & down changing clothes & all that. Aft the performance & everything,went to ljs w Yus,Mars,K'chong & S'yuan to eat. So yes I was sort of feeling bored & at the same time pissed w somebody. But hell life still goes on. So then Syaf went off w Ashqn & Shud. Didnt wanna follow haha too lazy. They wanted to go swimming ! Just imagine that hahahahahahahha hell no I dont wanna get more sunburns. Lame2,only my pantat white ha hu ha hu.

So I wasnt myself today. I was feeling awkward & disguisted. Why cant 2 friends be close ? Then you expect me to go right up her/his face & say " Look I dont wanna be friends w you cos your a girl/guy.". Fuck right ya then omgwtf I just remembered! Theres band tmr! Oh noooooooooo,aiya heck just go hahahahaha it'd be awesome trust me. Yeah right -..- I wanna go do something more interesting than blogging. Bye im going to my tumblr hahahahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment