Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ystd,i had some ups & downs. :D
Heck bout the down part.
Im sick and tired of it,girlf's would knw bout it.
Tak heran,like wht you said. -..-

Okay,lets begin on the UP part of the dayyyyyyy.
Aft sch,ate lunch w Syaf,June pat canteen.
Guess what ? I slide my hand on the table and terkene taik burong.
Ridwan told me,then i terpekek. Mampos.
Baek baek org taktau,satu cnteen tau.
I gotta learn to keep my mouth shut man !

Oh yes,went up,took instru & head down to the hall for NDR.
Me and Sj was like gossipin. HA HA !
Just right aft we rehearse,i kept on annoyin June !
She was like YA YA YA YA YA ! Assholeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
F I N A L E !
Nudia was hilarious ! I cnt stand her. Omg.
She kept on swayin and dancing and singing.

Some teacher : Okay,if you hv the red flag wave it ! wave it !
Nudia : Alamak,i no red flag. * Hold up her clarinet and wave it like gile.
Me : * laughinggggggggggggggggggggg.
The guy infrnt of Nudia : * looks behind irritated.
Nudia : Can you please stop lookin at me ?! At least aku supportive tau,bkan mcm kau !
Me,Syaf,June : * laughs even harder.

Seriously,tht nudia takbleh tahan ! She damn funny lahhhhhh.
Okay,fallout and said gdbye to Nud and June.
Took bus w Syaf.
Me and Syaf was separated cos of the among of ppl in the bus.
I stood behind Val and infrnt of her was Birdy.
On the third bus stop,theres this damn nyonya who wanted to go up the bus.
In my heart " Eh sial,jgn naek ah. Dah takde tempat. Kau nk squeeze ane siol ! ".
And guess what ?
That damn nyonya went up the bus. ALAMAKKKK !
She stepped on my foot,pushed Val and walked thru Birdy makin birdy fly.
I mean seriously Birdy's legs werent on the ground.
Val was like " Why she must squeeze thru ? If shes skinny nvrmind lah. But shes ......".
I laughed.
Then when all of us wanted to get dwn frm the bus.
Somebdy frm the front shouted " EH ! dont push la. Later my grandmother fall dwn !".
Siol je,hahaha. Urmmm,it was one of my juniors.

Okay,went LotOne w Syaf. bought bbt & sent her home.
Sat down at some block until 7 plus.
Then theres this three so called " minah gerek " walked by.
Alamak,merepek sial. Tengok org mcm nak makan.
I karate chop you,you sure pengsan ah !
Okay,reached home at about 8pm (:

Kay,byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
To tht person : hidop lame kay ?




No comments:

Post a Comment