Sunday, August 9, 2009

Ystd was ARIAL ADAM'S 1st birthday partaaayyyyyy ! :D
Hahahahaha,of course i had to dress up.
Went to Lakeholmz w the *i dont know anybody here face.
I mean like seriously,i just salam everybdy. See,imma good girl tau.
Okay,me&shahirah ate outside cos malu whuat !
Aft tht,went walking around the place.
OMG ! while i was talking to her. Skali ternmpk Garnish or Garnesh !
You knw frm Drag me to hell. My face like stunt.
Gawddddddddddd,i was like seriously shocked to death.
And there goes burst of laughters :D

Then Maria & her sis,clarissa came down.
Then ate again w them. I wna be fat !
Maria was ridiculous.
She was like :

Maria : Nadia ! You rmb me ?
Nadia : Ya.
Maria : Whats my name ?
Nadia : Maria.
Maria : Okay good. * wlks away.

She did that to Kamil too. Crazyyyyy or wht ?
Okay,then we were like findin a place to sit & chill.
We decided to go in the KTV room.
I was w my cutest nephew,Momot.
I call him Momot,Maria was like Momok momok. Wth !
The door was close,aft tht thrs this girl outside doing hand signals to the girl sittin nxt to me.
She was like pointin to this guy infrnt of her.
Then she pointed to Maria & making a huge heart w her fingers.
Hahahhahahaha,hilarious.


Then we decided to go outside.
I brought Momot outside,hahaha he was like running around like a chicken.
Cute you know. (:
You knw the Condo blocks hv the doors which you have to tap your card to get in.
I was carrying Momot,we was like pressin the call button.

Me : Who you callin ?
Momot : * Idk wht he saying,baby talk.
Me : Okay,talk in here.
Momot : Open the door. Op Op Open the door.
Me : Say louder,
Momot : Mama ? Mama ? Open the door now.

Omg,cute seh ! Then he continue pressin the call button.
Maria was like " Eh,if you press the call button later the security guard angkat.".
Shahirah was like " How many time he press alrd ?!".
I was like " ........ ".
I keep on playing w him. He keep running here and thr.
He even ran under my legs . Sooooooo cute !

Then time to cut the cake.
Sang happy birthday to Arial,then had photo taking.
I chabot,hahahahahahaha !
I was standing nxt to Maria and the nxt thing you knw,i was outside.
Hahahahahahaha ! She was starin at me as if shes gna kill me.
Okay,the plan was actually to sleepover at Shah's house.
And then malam go out w Marx and Shah. But the plan crashed when i couldnt sleepover.
Thats sad, So sad. Hmmmmmmmmmmm,

Went home & talked otp w Syaf Syaf.
Okay,thts my day !
I mean yesterday day !

Okay,byebyebyebye(:
Another thing, HAPPY NATIONAL DAY,SINGAPORE !

No comments:

Post a Comment