Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hello ninjas ! :D


Muhd Farris bin Ahmad ! ( 24 Sep 95)
His my partner in crime. -..- Rock on fishball.
Dont mess w him or else he'll turn you into fishsticks !

Yew Hui Qin ! (24 Sep 95).
Let me tell you,this girl here has been annoyin me since the day i stepped into Regent.
Hahahaha. Bodoh,
Yusyafiqah binte Yusoff ! ( 6 Sep 95 )
Okay,this woman is my ultimate gossip partner (:
In real life,this woman's hair is curly.
But i sengaje put the pic her hair straight ! Bgi dier happy sket.
Siti Nurul Ashiqin binte Rozali ! (2 Sep 95)
Omg,this pirahna has been w me thru my ups and downs.
She never fails to be there,shes my betsy :D
You dare mess w her & i'll hang you up in a tree upsidedwn i tell you !
Okay,thats wht ive gotta post for today.
I sent someone a msg today and tht person replied.
Terperanjat berok ! Haha,just hope for the best. (:
Hahahahahahaha,kay bye.




No comments:

Post a Comment