Tuesday, August 4, 2009


Un-edited. Sorrayyyyyyyyyyy.

Candid Candid,thanks to June.

Arif's tangan patah,awwwwwwwwwwww! Cry everybody.

Sorry,i closed my eyes. Haha,sorry.

Guys toitoi,i knw wht you guys must be askin. What are girls doing in there,

I was blocked by my dear dear Eirfan's head. Thanks alot dude !

Hahahaha,i was leaning on Farris. Lamp post no. 2 :D

Me takin picture of Wawan taking picture of the monyets.

They actually wanted to catch a crab. Weeeee hooooooo !

Farris & Fanna are so going to kill us if they saw this pic. Nyehehe,

Thats me! Thats me! * Laughs like a witchhhhhh.

Thats me showin the peace fuck off sign. ( Please fuck off.) HAHA!

My Mr go to guy. Muhd Safwan bin something. :DDDDDDD !

I wanna take her,she wanna take me ? Ape jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Half candidddddd (:

Aquarium,fish tank kalau tak faham.

Shqn,Syaf & SHUD ?! Whats w the face sister ?

Favourite picture of the dayyyyy!

Shud,Syaf,Hq & ME !

Betsy is sooooooo gna kill me if she saw this pic. Hahaha !




♥ Shazlinaaaaaaaa.
Byeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home