Saturday, July 18, 2009

Yesterdayy was awesome i tell you ! :D

Aft sch,we went to eat at Shin Tokyo w girlf's.
Okay to tell the truth,i only forked out 2 dollars.
Oh c'mon,i was bankrupt.
Sat there for about 2hours. -..-
Everyone except me was like wantin to block catchin.
I didnt want to play actually but still played w those othr childish peeps of mine.

I literally ran up and down the carparkkkkkk.
It was scareyyy,i tell you.
But i was like consentratin on findin those monyets.
Okay,i decided to run up to the top flr of the carprk.
Guess who i saw ?
Those three othr monyets. Funny seh !

Once they saw me,they ran like chichak kene elastic dgn rubberband.
All of them headed for the staircase which was really dumb. -..-
I ran down one lvl and open the staircase door.
Syaf was right infrnt of me. I wanted to catch her.
Guess what she did ?
She screamed and slammed the door right in my face ! Mothrf.
Lucky my nose wasnt banged,if not she had to pay for my plastic surgery.

Okay,aft playin catchin. We went to the playground & lepakkk.
Bored siolxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
And plus i was tired.
Aft that decided to go home. * Oh finally !
Headed to Yt w Shud & Shqn. Sort of,
I was like rightttttttttttttt infront.
They were behind,i cant help it.
I got fast moving legs ! :D :D :D

Shqn teman-ed to buy sushi.
Thanks yeahhh ?
Youre awesome by the way !
She was suppose to meet me today but tak jadi.
Cos she hd to go somewhr.
Anw i'll see her again on Monday. (:
I'LL BE WAITINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!

Byebye.
♥ Shz,


No comments:

Post a Comment